The registration procedure is:
· Please advise if you anticipate needing a longer consultation than the 10 minutes allocated for this process. Such may be the case for students nearing the completion of studies and hence requiring more time to discuss course progression/potential graduation etc.
· Upon arrival, you are asked to obtain a copy of your transcript from the Registry.
· You will then be directed to a student advisor who will either help you in your choices of course unit/s or confirm the choices you have made.
· Students who arrive for registration without an appointment will be seen, but will be required to wait for the next available student advisor.
· Students on International Student Visas MUST contact the Registrar to ensure their visa conditions are met.
· The student advisor will then lodge your completed Registration Form at the Registry. The Dean of Studies at each seminary is the designated student advisor for the students concerned.
Please note the following:
· Registrations will not be accepted by email or by phone.
· Should you wish to register into a Research Project, or a Research Essay, or another form of independent guided study, you must speak to the relevant lecturer in advance of registration week and complete a Special Registration Application form. These forms are available online or from the Registry shelves.
Registrations for January Intensive/Extensive Units close Thursday 8, December 2016.
Registrations for Semester 1, 2017 Units close Thursday 19 January, 2017.
Late Registrations are only possible by appointment with the Registrar from:
29 November – 8 December, 2016; and 17 – 19 January 2017.
Late Registrations may be subject to a $100 Fee.
The viability of those course units taught by sessional lecturers is determined on the closing dates for Registration. It may be the case that, from time to time, given the cancellation of a course unit due to insufficient enrolments, you will be contacted by the Registry to make an alternate choice.
Ms Janelle Craig, Registrar
More information can be found at Student Info