Student Identification Cards are issued by The University of Notre Dame Australia.
You can obtain an ID Card one of two ways:
(1) by visiting, during business hours, UNDA’s Student Administration Office, Ground Floor, Pioneer House (NDS5), 128–140 Broadway, Sydney, NSW 2007; or,
(2) by requesting your ID Card via email (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org), which will be posted to you once it is generated. Requests for ID Cards via email must include:
- Student number and program details (e.g., Bachelor of Divinity);
- A scan of an existing proof-of-identity document (such as your driver license or passport);
- A new, clear, passport-style photograph of yourself for your ID Card. Please ensure that the attached photo is either a .jpeg or .png file – these are the only acceptable formats;
- A postal address, to which the card will be mailed.