Institute Hours of Operation Update – 3rd Jan 2022
Given the highly contagious nature of the Omicron variant, the NSW Government is currently recommending that where possible people work from home. Therefore, in keeping with this recommendation the Catholic Institute of Sydney (CIS) operations will be as follows until further notice:
- The campus is closed to non-approved visitors. Please contact the Institute via email email@example.com telephone 9752 9500.
- The Veech Library will remain closed to walk in visitors; however, assistance is available by contacting staff via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 9752 9530.
- Access to the extensive digital resources of the Veech Library are available to members via the Library catalogue.
- Click and Collect services to borrow books will be available for all Veech Library Members. To access this service:
- Email your request to email@example.com.
- Include the title, author and call number of the book/s requested.
- Request up to 10 books per person.
- Collection will be ready within 3 business days. Library staff will send an email to confirm when books are ready to be collected.
Please Note the following conditions apply for all Click and Collect customers and approved visitors to campus:
- Check in/out using QR code via the NSW Service App.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals are permitted on campus: carry proof of vaccination and be prepared to show it to CIS staff if it is requested.
- When on campus wear a mask fitted properly, use the sanitiser provided, and maintain a 1.5 m physical distance from others at all times.
- Collect your books at the nominated time and do not remain on campus any longer than needed.
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, please do not visit the CIS campus and library and speak to your GP.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.