26 November 2021
In line with NSW Health Guidelines the following access conditions remain in place:
- The campus is closed to non-approved visitors. Please contact the Institute via email email@example.com or telephone 9752 9500.
- The Veech Library, for the time being, remains closed to walk in visitors; however, assistance is available by contacting staff via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 9752 9530.
- Access to the extensive digital resources of the Veech Library are available to members via the Library catalogue.
- From Monday 8th November Click and Collect services to borrow books will commence for all Veech Library Members. To access this service email your request to email@example.com and include the title, author and call number of the book/s requested. Up to 10 books can be requested, and collection will be ready within 2 business days. Library staff will send an email to confirm when books are ready to be picked up.
Please Note the following conditions apply for all Click and Collect customers :
- Check in/out using QR code via the NSW Service App.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals are permitted on campus: carry proof of vaccination and be prepared to show it to CIS staff if it is requested.
- When on campus wear a mask fitted properly, use the sanitiser provided, and maintain a 1.5m physical distance from others at all times.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please do not visit the CIS campus and library and speak to your GP.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.